Monday, March 9, 2020

Reviewing progress 3/9

          Today, we did not do much. Basically, we just reviewed everything we had. We also made a list of everything we still have to do. To make sure I was on the right track, I checked in with Ms. Katz and made sure I had all of my blogs submitted. I had all of my blogs submitted, except for the one I am doing right now. After confirming that i was on the right path for success in this class, i decided it would be a good idea to review out video so far and make a clear list of what still had to be done. After watching, we found a couple components were missing. We realized that we did not have a tilt shot in our video. This, however, will be easily fixable as my group is reshooting soon. We also needed to add the ending fade to black, which I just forgot to put in. This will be an easy fix as well. Then, we made a list of these two things so we can be more organized, and check off tasks as we complete them. my group had a realization while we were discussing our project today. The sewage roadwork is still happening near the park we are supposed to film at. This means that we probably will not be able to film at the park we intended to. But in life, not everything goes your way, and you have to learn to adapt and work around problems. We also added to our list, possible parks that we can film at instead of George English. We had to try to choose parks that were closest to Jack's house as we still need to film some clips there. We made a list compiling of Holiday Park, Hardy Park, and Mills Pond Park. These were the three closest alternative parks that would most likely be empty for when we film there. After reshooting, all that will be left to do is edit the final product, and submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...