Friday, April 17, 2020

AICE Media Commercial


This is my finished AICE Media Commercial. In the beginning of this project we were given a couple brands to choose from. My group was me, Jack, and Aitan. We quickly realized Nike as the best choice for all of us. It was something we all liked so there were no disputed about wether or not to choose the brand. We also realized that we should be wearing nike clothes because it was a nike commercial. I wore nike socks, cleats, shorts, and a nike shirt. We also decided the commercial would be about soccer. Jack happened to have a Barcelona jersey that he lent to Aitan as he would be the goalie. We also used a bag for the cleats which was thrown to me in the beginning of the video. Jack was playing the role of the goalie. It was hard using all three of our members in the commercial. This basically meant we had to start filming and then run over and act out the scene. We would then cut out the unwanted parts of the film. I played the role of the soccer player. My favorite aspect of this film is the POV shots. We used this when I was putting on my cleats. I also like the first transition I made in the beginning of the video. Right when I catch the bag the scenery switches over to the field. The hardest shot to film was the rainbow flick over Aitan and scoring. This was difficult as we had to make sure everyone was in the frame which messed us up a couple times. I had trouble doing the rainbow perfect every time so this shot ended up taking longer than usual. For the Nike branding we put in the end, we just found pictures online. If the outside was black, we used it. I then put a luma keyer over the footage to take away the black around the nike sign. Then, I inverted the colors to make it black. Then I added the prism effect to make it look better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...