Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introduction

Hi, my name is Alex. I am a 10th grader attending FLHS. The blog I will be writing over the next year is for a class called AICE Media. For this class you learn about filming, this includes camera angles, sound effects, the film making process, etc. Then, we have to put these skills top use by making a commercial, music video, and a two minute video for the end of the year. I make edits of me skateboarding on FinalCutproX, so I'm excited to make the projects. I think this class will improve the quality of my edits, because I have the editing part down its just the filming before hand that has room for improvement.

Some of my hobbies are soccer, and reselling. I play for a travel team in 1st devision, and I play for my schools varsity team. Last year we made state finals even though we had a really young team, so this year I'm expecting to win states. Its becoming a lot because I have school soccer five times a week and travel soccer three times a week with games on the weekends, I play left back so that means a lot of running.  I had a game today, we tied 3-3 but I'm satisfied with the result because we had to comeback from 2-0. I had an assist for out second goal and the final goal was scored off a free kick.

For all of you who may be reading this that don't know what reselling is, allow me to explain. Basically, it is taking an item with high demand, buying it for its retail price, and then reselling it on either a website or locally. Selling locally is a lot better because if you sell on a website there are usually fees that you have to pay to the website. It's all about stock and demand, if there is less stock than demand, the resell value will be a lot better. Hope you enjoyed reading this weeks blog, stay tuned for upcoming updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...