Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I am doing most of the editing. We decided this because I am good at editing. I’ll get Jorge and jack to help make sure everything looks good. I’m going to start editing tomorrow night. I’m going to have to borrow a sd card reader so I can transfer the footage. I will add on a LUT to make the colors better. Music videos are nice because I have more creative freedom. I’m going to add in animations. I will put in scribble animations. This is basically when you draw over each frame to make a moving picture. It is in neon lines that you draw on. I will also use green screen effects. I will use these to add onto the video. I can also do sky replacements. I will make the sky thunder in different scenes. I can also color grade. I was thinking about making the church blue or something. I am going to use the scribble effect on the Chick-fil-A food we get. I can add it into the fire when the bag is burning. I’ll also use good transitions. Thus will make the video much more smooth. I will add in a title at the beginning of the video. I am going to make the title say “Closed On Sundays.” I will take each letter from online. I can add in crosses and stuff like that. I will then place them on the desired spots. I will place them over each other on the timeline. I will shape them and scale them to the desired size. Then I will add on the Lima keyer or keyer effect onto each letter. Then I will make a compound clip out of each letter. Then I can add on other effects to make it better. I will add on the under water effect. Then u can adjust the settings to the desired look. I will add on the bad tv effect onto the compound clip. Then adjust the setting to the desired look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...