Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving Break Filming

This weekend we ended up filming. We filmed the shots of Chick-fil-A. The first shot was a pan of the road and then stopping at the Chick-fil-A. The next shot was just of the storefront. We bought food from Chick-fil-A to use for shots. We got a paper bag to use in a couple scenes of the video. I have jack pick Jorge and I up and then we went to Chick-fil-A and we got the footage we needed. I bought a spicy chicken sand which and chicken nuggets. I also got a milkshake. We used the paper bag it all came in to use in the video. We burnt the bag for the video. It took a while to actually get to filming because jack was never available. We would text in the group chat who can film. But jack was usually busy. We finally found a day that we were all able to film. It took a while to get the pan shot. This is because we had to make sure it was the perfect distance away from the Chick-fil-A. We filmed for a couple hours. After the Chick-fil-A we went to film the other components including the scenes with the paper bag. We burnt the bag and filmed all the scenes with it. Now, all that’s left is to edit it. It will probably take about one night to edit the full video. I am going to use a LUT to make the color grading better. I will use different transitions to make the video flor smoother. Since it’s a music video there is more room for creative freedom. I’ll probably add in neon animations. Also green screen effects. I could do sky replaces too. I’ll add in a title into the beginning too. I’ll use pictures from online and then use the Lima keyer effect. I’ll use the underwater effect too. And then I’ll use the bad tv effect also. I can use the prism effect as well. I can make it fade out in the end to look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...