Sunday, January 26, 2020

Beginning of the Year Powerpoint


In the beginning of the year, we were assigned to complete a in-depth research about a genre which was given to us. For this project, I had to research the Comedy genre. The research for this project consisted of me having to look up different aspects about the comedy genre. For instance, I researched different lightings, camera movements, and common Mis en scene. Not only did we research features from the pre-production and production but we also researched aspects of post-production. The primary feature in post-production aspects that was being researched was editing. Not only did I go in-depth about the editing of comedic films but I also got to elaborate on aspects of the film in which I enjoyed. After elaborating on the aspects of which I enjoyed, I also got to elaborate on aspects which I really did not enjoy. On top of this, I also got to choose a couple of examples from this is genre. It was quite enjoyable researching the aspects of this film because I familiarized myself with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...