Monday, March 2, 2020

Editing Blog 2

          Over the span of this weekend, I have felt more stress than I have in a very long time. It was my responsibility to edit the video with my other group members input whilst on a group Face Time call. I ended up driving home Sunday around 8:00 PM as I had to meet with my group members for an AICE Euro project. It was at this point that i had realized I had to get the camera, SD Card reader, and the tripod from Jack's house. I also realized I didn't have a SD Card reader so there was no way of me to dump the information onto my computer. So here I am brainstorming in the car at 8:00 PM on a Sunday night, i know very irresponsible of me, but it couldn't be helped. Best buy was closed, and so was Office Depot. So I called my sister who also took AICE Media to ask if she had one. She said she did not, however, there was one built into her computer. After having the pressure of that lifted, I drove to Jack's house to pick up the camera. After this, i raced home and dumped all of the footage onto my sister's computer. The footage, however, then had to be transferred onto my Mac so I could edit. I manually emailed every video to my computer, downloaded them from the email, and moved them onto my external hard drive.
          Now, it was finally time to start editing. While referencing the storyboard, I started the editing process with a black screen. Then Jack, Jorge, and we decided on the font and color of the titles, we decided on handwriting font, and red lettering. I added all the clips in after this. Next was transitions, I mostly used dissolve transitions with some luma fade to blacks. I then added in all the titles, and it was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...