Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Editing

          We were supposed to start editing on Friday, but the computers weren’t working. So now it’s Tuesday and the computers still aren’t working. But it’s fine because I decided to edit our video at home. First, I airdropped the footage from Jacks computer to my phone. Then I deleted the footage that I didn’t think I would need. Then, when I got home, I was able to airdrop the footage from my phone to my laptop. Now, I moved the footage to my external hard drive, and from here I was ready to start editing. I uploaded the clips I wanted to use to Final Cut Pro X. Then I moved the clips into the order I wanted them onto the the timeline. Now, I cut out any extra footage that was taking up space. Now, I sped up parts that seemed too slow to me, monthly the scenes of me walking. Now I was ready to make closer changes. I edited the transition from hallway to field by cutting the scene in the hallway right when I caught the bag and then I cut the scene of me on the field right when I caught the bag and then put them together. From here the music would start playing. I also took out the sound from the original clips to make for zero surrounding sounds. I then edited all the other scenes to make it look clean as possible. When I flick the hall over jack’s head, I added a heart which admittedly doesn’t add anything which is why I’ll probably take it out. But I’ll still explain how I did it. First, I downloaded a green screen overlay pack, and then added the video to my library. I added it into the desired footage and then added the keyer effect to it. What this does is remove the green screen from the background. Now, I transformed the heart and moved it to the desired spot. Again, I’ll probably take it out. Now all that was left was the ending where I added a Nike swoosh and a just do it slogan. I downloaded images from google that had a black background and then uploaded them to the library. From here I was able to add them into the timeline for the desired amount of time. I added the luma keyer effect to take out the black background. Then I transformed it to the desired size. Now I used the luma dissolve to black to end the commercial. From here I exported the final product to the hard drive, under the AICE Media folder. Now, I texted the commercial to my phone. I could always go back to change anything I want to, but for now I think I’m the only one done with the commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Alex Dee Period 2 Prompt #5 AICE Media Final Assess the importance of marketing in film Over the past decades, marketi...